Japanese Business Conversation Challenges!Sakuraa Wishes Everyone a Very Peaceful & Prosperous 2015! On the job demands are very different from the skills acquired studying for JLPT Exams! Will your Japanese Skills cross these hurdles at work?
- You need to attend conference calls / meetings.
- Make an extempore presentation.
- Send reports to senior managers in Japanese (must use humble & respectful language) using Ukemi,sonkeigo-kenjogo.
- Manage Telephone etiquettes.
- Clarify conversational aspects that you could not check with your colleague / superior!
- Business conversation skills
- 50 hours
- Weekend Program
- Starting on 18th Jan 2015
- Candidate must be JLPT N3 & above OR JLPT N4 with good experience in a Japanese work environment.