- Sakuraa Nihongo Resource Centre
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Initiative.
Toyota Kirloskar Auto Parts (TKAP) & Sakuraa Nihongo Resource Centre (SNRC) Bangalore:
[su_highlight background="#f2fb05"]Free Japanese Language Training: JLPT N3 - for Underprivileged & Unemployed youth:
Toyota Kirloskar Auto Parts (TKAP)
, is a very reputed auto parts manufacturing company based at Bidadi near Bangalore, India, established in 2002 is a joint venture amongst,
- Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan
- Toyota Industries Corporation, Japan
- Kirloskar Systems Limited, India
- Axles & Shafts
and supplies to TOYOTA companies locally & globally.
Sakuraa Nihongo Resource Centre (SNRC)
is a premier Japanese Language service provider since the year 2000 (www.snrc.co.in www.learnjapanesewell.com www.japanesetoenglishcool.com www.japaneselanguagejobs.com
TKAP & SNRC are happy to announce the launch of a CSR initiative targeted at the underprivileged & unemployed youth (Indian Citizens). Details of which are as below.
- We plan to provide [su_highlight background="#f3f14f"]free of cost[/su_highlight], full time JLPT N3 level training
to a few youths who meet the criteria mentioned below. JLPT – N3 is a qualification obtained by clearing the J
est examination (N3 Level) conducted by the Japan foundation every year. For details regarding JLPT examinations etc pls click here .
- JLPT certification is valid GLOBALLY & can open up excellent career opportunities for those who would like to make a career in this line.
- Clarifications on Why learn Japanese // What salary can one expect (to start with) etc
have been provided in detail in our blog. The same may be viewed by clicking on the respective links here (in green colour).
[su_highlight background="#d5ff99"] - Most importantly, JLPT training can normally be a very expensive
& can take anywhere between 1.5 to 2 years. [/su_highlight]
[su_highlight background="#d5ff99"]- Thus, this CSR initiative compresses the entire training to a full time intensive one to complete in about 3 months (approx)
, which is extremely beneficial to the selected candidate.[/su_highlight]
- Selected candidates would therefore get a very substantial benefit in speed launching their Japanese Language career completely free of cost#
Qualification Criteria (all to be met):
- Indian citizen.
- Age as on application date, not over 25 years.
- Not employed anywhere (full time or part time).
- Min educational qualification: Graduate.
- Expertise (read & write & speak) in any Indian mother tongue AND working knowledge of English is a must.
- Dependent on parents.
- Parents combined annual salary to not exceed Rs Two and a Half Lakhs per annum.
- Must be continuously available for a full time training program starting 1st Sept to 1st week Dec 2015.
- Must be fully committed to writing the JLPT Examination in December 2015.
- Selected candidates must sign an engagement letter with us as a pre-requisite to join the program.
- Watch previous year's CSR student video here
- Detailed Résumé to be emailed along with a simple application to email@example.com
OR couriered to reach Ms Rama (Ops In charge) 2nd
Floor, No 1, 18th
Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore 560055. Please provide all contact details for us to get in touch with the shortlisted candidate.
- Document copies to be attached with the Résumé
- Relevant academic qualification AND
- Credible proof of meeting the economic criteria AND
- Date of Birth proof
- Resume + documents to be sent only by e-mail or courier.
- Mail subject/ Courier envelop superscription MUST state APPLICATION FOR TKAP – SNRC – CSR Initiative.
- [su_highlight background="#f6f940"]Last date for receipt of application – 20th Aug 2015[/su_highlight]
# Selected Candidates must make their own arrangement for boarding/ lodging/ travel to & fro to our office in Malleswaram, Bangalore during the entire tenure of the training program & also pay the JLPT examination fees.
~ This is only a training program initiative & makes no job guarantees/ offer of any nature either with TKAP OR SNRC.